If you enjoy recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
These vegan Peanut Butter Snack Balls are a great way to satisfy a growling stomach anytime of the day. Plus, it’s super easy to put together within a few minutes. You just got to wait at least half an hour for them to firm. But, they will beat a vending machine snack any day.
PEANUT BUTTER SNACK BALLS [VEGAN]
THIS RECIPE IS :
Dairy Free Vegan
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 10 dates, stoned and cut in pieces
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa (optional)
- Soak the nuts overnight or at least for a few hours.
- Pulse in the food processor until you obtain a fine powder (it’s ok to have a few larger chunks).
- Add the dates and pulse a bit more.
- Combine the nut powder, dates and peanut butter in a mixing bowl with your fingers.
- Roll into 12 small snack balls and cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer.