Did you know that smiling could save your life? So, why not give a smile? Bring a smile to a child’s face by donating to Smile Train.
1. Smiling is contagious.
2. Smiling is like medicine.
3. Smiling is our first facial expression.
4. Forcing yourself to smile when you’re sad will actually elevate your mood.
5. Smiling makes you look prettier.
6. Smiling can reduce blood pressure.
7. Smiling is a form of exercise!
8. Employers tend to promote people who smile often.
9. There are 19 different types of smiles.
10. It’s easier to smile than frown.
11. We can detect smiles from far away.
12. Smiling is a universal sign for happiness.